CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Healthy Pizza!! YUM

My kids (and me!) LOVE pizza, but I never thought pizza could still be good even healthy. Oh, but it CAN! Here is what I do.

I make homemade crust (always) but now I use whole wheat crust. I then get a low sodium pizza sauce and put it lightly on my crust. The ingredients I use are simple. You can use whatever you want, but I use different kinds of veggies, peppers, all kinds (red/yellow/green), mushrooms, onions, sometimes a small amount of ground turkey. Here is where I change it up. I sometimes don't put any cheese on it (unless light Parmesan after it's baked) and slice tomatoes thinly and make that my cheese. I layer that on top of everything and baking it. The tomatoes actually will bind it like cheese as well. It's very good and light!

You can make any meal healthy. I have others too. Like make a portabello mushroom your bun when you have turkey burgers. Takes the carbs out!

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Avis Hintz said...

What this came down to, on a physical aspect, Luna Trim was that situation. That secret was affected by this. Then again, this is simple. I'll just add a rule thumb to this installment. We can be as cool as a cucumber.
http://www.healthoffersreview.info/luna-trim-price-reviews/

Sapphire Builders & Associates said...

keto-6x To achieve your fitness goals, tweak the frequency, intensity, time, and {sort|and kind} of your exercise program so you burn off the required quantity of energy. to recollect all this, use the signifies FIT. http://thermosculptproabout.com/keto-6x/